Friday, January 25, 2013

With Shantimayi in India

First satsang yesterday with Shantimayi in 13 years!?I shared the story with sangha, about 50people from mostly Europe and Australia.
Meeting her in 97, first heart opening, experience in 2000, sharing with her, being told "thats it, now be silent" now today one year ago exactly since I turned my attention back to the spiritual journey. Met Sahara. Invited to her room for coffee with 4 or 5 others, talking about civil war in the US and other such things. Gave gifts and donation in euros, dollars, and rupees lol. 7am now, up since 530a after 10 hours excellent sleep. Mind wandering, surveying what's there? Wandering to SM, knowing the connection, not just her physical beingness but the expansion of it, the endless presence, the same presence that I am. Tears for an hour. What? I thought my heart was expanded. Will it ever stop?
Sangha yesterday, came across 4 or 5 after satsang, hanging out small talk at a chai shop, and people are smoking. 3 Aussies, an American. No desire to plan a walk up the river. Hmm, me or them? No problem, I will find others.... who want to discuss.

No comments: