Saturday, February 23, 2013

Finding enlightenment, one year later

Now it is 1 year since I wrote in this blog about my full awakening on Feb 18 2012. What a year it's been! Here are the experiences I have had that are directly related to it,
and should and have :convinced" others...although it is irrelevant to me whether or not anyone needs convincing:
  • Dropping away of the inner critic, and no self-judgment
  • The deep knowing that nothing is missing and nothing is here that shouldn't be here
  • The resolution of all lifetime moments of suffering...every moment seen as essential
  • Identification of my experience of suffering due to the contrast of becoming free
  • My suffering as inner anxiety, feeling like I should be somewhere else, doing something else
  • Freedom from suffering meaning content in the present, unswayed by any emotions or events
  • Fullness, not emptiness, from the direct immersion in an infinite field of love/energy
  • Just now, during recent trip to India, knowing that I am ONE ENERGY...in caps now, always
  • Inspired 24/7, waking up like a kid under the Christmas tree
  • Unable to imagine that I'm a separate or isolated being - seeing all as one arising, with no cause
There is more, a lot more, and many have been referred to in previous posts. The big freedom now is that I AM DONE WITH COMPULSION TO SHARE. Freedom from sharing freedom! Thank you higher self, for helping me see the slavery and neurosis of going around and talking about the awakened state, looking for others who had it or cared about it, and observing my mind spin out endless inquiries. Now some of the teachers look vain, or pathetic, or neurotic. Some appear to be simply doing what they are meant to be doing, helping consciousness discover and rediscover itself. Said gently, really, with no ill-will. It just looks that way now. And I'm free of it. I go to work now and function on a societal level. Let the enlightenment ooze out and radiate in my actions, my energy spent helping people and so what if  - even making some money. All true to self, developing an innovative clinical protocol, doing the right and compassionate thing in every moment with self and others, all of it guided by this great and eternal heart. Done! Adonai and amen.

No comments: