Friday, August 31, 2012

It is time to share my expression of truth

It is becoming awkward to share spiritual truths or moderate discussions and refer to teachings and teachers to support my words. When I do share the truth, it is more inspiring and mysteriously feels to have a fuller energy. And, when I do that, it doesn't appear that anybody, teachers or seekers, is having a problem with it. This is not withstanding occasional challenges that have occurred over the months, that give me increased conviction because they lead to deep searching and are satisfied by finding further truth.
A few teachers who have been affirmative or at least did not appear to find fault or need to modify my sharing are Annam, Anrael, David Spero, Adyashanti (in May). Several fellow students/seekers as well.
Those who have challenged appear to be caught in various forms of isolation and suffering, and describe it quite clearly. Having my personal suffering end, I am open to their suffering and despite their criticism or resistance compassion arises...what else to do? Their is an aspect of stating truths in a way that disarms them, but not sure if I have the wisdom yet to pull that off effectively.
From this point on, I resolve to state my truth as directly as possible and not seek protection behind other's teachings. This also means not making claims to be this or that...let others decide for themselves.

No comments: