Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sharing eperience of Nirvana with a group

The topic at the Bay Area Self Inquiry Group today was suffering. I shared with five people about my experience in the last six months of being free from it, how I define it, and what my experience was in 2000. I described the daily routine and present moment, and the work of self-acceptance that took years of "emotion busting." It was the first time I've shared all that in a group. It seemed to come out alright, and good that I hadn't shared it until now. The communication of these experiences seems to be evolving quickly. Inspiration is 24/7, there is never  bad day, nothing is ever missing and nothing is here that shouldn't be. There is a prevailing state of contentment underlying the transitory experiences of happy/frustrated, etc that are in now way identifiable with suffering. What grace and blessings.

No comments: